Laugh and Learn with us this week as we chat with Matt Peale: NASM certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist and author of Athlete in the Game of Life.
Overcoming Chronic Pain Through Stretching & Strengthening – Buy Now!
OVERCOMING CHRONIC PAIN THROUGH STRETCHING & STRENGTHENING
Stretch, Strengthen, Live and Thrive! Guaranteed or Your Money Back.
Take any 100 people at the start of their working careers and follow them for forty years until they reach retirement age, and here’s what you’ll find, according to the Social Security Administration: only 1 will be wealthy; 4 will be financially secure; 5 will continue working, not because they want to but because they have to; 36 will be dead, and 54 will be dead broke-dependent on their meager Social Security checks, relatives, friends, even charity for a minimum standard of living. That’s 5% successful, 95% unsuccessful.
Because you’re reading this right now, let’s assume you’re in the 5% who want to win at the game of life. The problem is you have nagging aches and pains that won’t go away over the years regardless of how many massages and bottles of ibuprofen you have consumed. Maybe you have even stopped doing your favorite activities because it hurts too much and you’re afraid to admit it to anyone including yourself. Let’s face it, you aren’t getting any younger either, so the aches and pains seem to be adding up faster than fake political news posts on social media.
Are you or have you:
- Become more sedentary working from home or sheltering in place since the pandemic
- Less motivation to participate in the activities you enjoy most
- Tired of pain in your neck, shoulders, low back, hips, knees, or ankles
If you answered yes to any of the above and want to be in that 5% of successful people, then you came to the right place.
As a Corrective Exercise Specialist and author of The Athlete in the Game of Life: Stretch, Strengthen, Live, and Thrive, I understand your pain both professionally and personally. As a man over 40, a weekend golfer, and gym rat four days per week, doing whatever I can to slow the aging process is top of my mind. Working with clients who sit all day at their desks, on their commutes, and want something more out of life than back pain and headaches, I create programs that revitalize them to go out and WIN in their game of life!
Vince Lombardi said, “Winning is not a sometime thing, it’s an all the time thing.” I’m not talking about sports specifically or winning at all costs. I’m talking about being that 5% of successful people who invest in themselves to win every, single day in their life. They read books and articles to stay on top in their industries, eat healthily and get enough sleep, exercise for good health, and have a positive attitude. The other 95% are losing and can’t figure out why. For only $297, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Overcoming Chronic Pain Through Stretching & Strengthening is guaranteed, or your money back, to stretch and strengthen you naturally and appropriately for being in the top 5%. What does that mean:
- Stretches and exercises to reduce chronic pain
- An easy-to-follow program with text, pictures, and videos
- Confidence to be more active and happier
As I approached my 60th birthday I decided it was time to make some positive changes in my life. I was 25 pounds overweight and had very little muscle tone. My fat to muscle ratio was off the charts. I was making very little progress because my routines were superficial. So I decided to sign up for sessions with Matt hoping I could find a way to finally make some progress. His targeted training and dietary advice made all the difference in helping me improve my overall health and pride in the way I look. I lost 25 pounds and have muscle tone I haven’t had since I was 20 years old. He challenges me to work out as I never would on my own. Two years later I continue to improve my physical health and emotional wellbeing without slipping back into bad habits. I highly recommend Matt to anyone who is serious about making a positive change in their health and physical appearance – Rob T, Geologist
Warning: Being in the 5% requires dedication and hard work! You must actually do the stretches and exercises consistently and progress with them according to the plan. It is not to sit on the couch and results magically appear. If you do not want to be in that 5%, thank you for reading this far, and good luck on your journey. If you are a winner and are not afraid to work through your weaknesses and have a few struggles to improve congratulations, you may proceed for under $300!
Why choose Overcoming Chronic Pain Through Stretching & Strengthening:
- The body works as a unit with all the joints cooperating with each other to perform tasks such as squatting down to tie your shoes, lifting dishes from the counter into the cabinet, and picking up a box on the floor to place on a table. When one of your joints such as your feet and ankles have restricted mobility because of tightness or overuse injuries, the body must compensate as a whole to accomplish the task. The course focuses on the whole-body connection, not isolation, to allow you more freedom and confidence for daily living and participating in the activities you like most.
- Do you have an injury that never fully recovered or avoid certain activities because you lost flexibility or mobility? It’s very common for both with people. Working on your mobility and flexibility gives you the confidence to be active in your favorite hobbies and activities. You can extend your arm fully for that tennis serve, have full extension on your backswing to hit a longer drive, and squat down to pick up the flat of flowers or bag of mulch without worrying about hurting yourself. Less worries and more fun for everything you enjoy.
- Fitness models with perfect bodies playing volleyball on the beach or exercising shirtless in the gym. That’s not realistic for anyone, especially as you move into your 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond. Frankly, it’s intimidating and the reason you’re stuck in your rut, because of unrealistic expectations other programs say you can do. By concentrating on the basics for where your life is at now, you can accomplish those realistic goals that make you happy: having less pain, more self-confidence, and a stronger passion for life’s adventures.
Disclaimer: Following the steps in this program are not meant to diagnose, treat, or prevent any specific disease or injury. You will not be healed of all that ails you by performing these stretches and exercises. Some people will have better results than others. You will NOT become an Olympic level athlete in your respective sport/hobby just from going through all the steps, you do have to practice and probably hire a coach to become an elite competitor.
I am so confident you will see and feel improvements after just one month of using this program, I will refund your $297 if you are not satisfied after completing the course. Your results are what matter, and when you get them, you have no problems sharing those results with others. Besides, others will notice a positive change in you even though they don’t say a word. Humans are odd that way.
Remember, Matt guarantees less pain and more mobility after completing the course, or your money back. Sign up TODAY!